Friday, January 16, 2009

The Beach

I love going to the beach!!

I love splashing in the tide pools. The tide pools sometimes have little fish.

The waves make crashing sounds. The waves are white and turquoise blue.

The sand is hot on my feet. Sometimes it's so hot I have to wade in the water. The air smells fishy and salty. Sometimes I see dead fish and they smell really stinky.

I love going to the beach!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler, I love your beach story. I love the beach too, but not so much the smelly fish! Let's make plans to go to the beach real soon, OK? Keep up the great writing!
I love you, Grandma

January 20, 2009 at 9:59 PM

 
Blogger Carolyn said...

This is a great story, Tyler! You did such a good job of describing the waves, the sand, and the air. Your vivid descriptions made me feel like I was at the beach when I read your story. Keep writing, I can't wait for your next post!

Hugs!
Carrie

January 22, 2009 at 8:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home